When you decide to change your kitchen cabinets, you have to check for a cabinet maker Toronto. Nowadays we have lots of ideas and various types of methods on how to make kitchen cabinets. If you are checking for the trend of 2019 for applying to your kitchen, Unica Concept has the solution. The perfect one is matte kitchen cabinets.
As cabinet maker Toronto, we recommend matte kitchen cabinets for several reasons. For example, fingerprints, scratches and other imperfections are far less noticeable than on gloss-finish doors. Depending on colour, style or material, we will create a kitchen which adapted with your tendencies.
What is a matte finish cabinet?
Matte-finish are known for their ability to not reflect any light at all and to look very flat. It is the perfect choice to make your kitchen look more traditional or country style. Remember that matte cabinet has a surface that absorbs light and not reflecting it.
The biggest advantage of matte cabinets is that they don’t show any fingerprint and even scratches are unnoticeable. It doesn’t mean that they are not there, it just means that you can’t see them because of light that is missing on the surface.
Tips for matt:
If you like and want the appearance of matte cabinets but you are concerned about how it will look, then consider these two tips:
- Choose a door with a routed profile, in this way you can cast different shadows and create a feeling of depth.
- Combine two different colours to create contrast
Why matte kitchen cabinets are trending?
As Cabinet Maker Toronto we are telling you the reasons why the matte kitchen cabinets are trending for 2019:
- The first thing is because they are trendy. At the moment the interest for the matt finish on kitchen cabinets is growing, and in the design of the kitchen, it is best for the surfaces of this finish, looking for the difference after years of the dominion of the shine.
- Another interesting reason is that it leaves no traces. Matt materials are more resistant to fingerprints and everyday dirt than glossy ones. Since they reflect little or no light, no imperfections can be seen at first glance and the fingerprints are not marked. Also, are easier to clean.
- A professional cabinet maker Toronto knows how important is the comfort in the kitchen. The matte kitchen cabinets are soft to the touch. If one thing is certain, it is that with a matte kitchen we are going to get a pleasant touch and warmth that other finishes don`t have.
- The matte offers elegance. With a matte colour we get a unique elegance, a matte kitchen says that the person who lives in that house is careful in detail.
- Have variation options. As it is also the case with glossy finishes, not all matte surfaces are the same. There are different nano-tech materials, laminates, and lacquers, with texture, satin, soft-touch, super matte, and anti-fingerprint finishes.
- Matte kitchen cabinets usually look more consistent, like one solid surface due to the low light reflectivity. There is no reflection of light to make some of the doors look brighter or darker than others.
- Matte finishes in your kitchen furniture reflect little or no light so that imperfections are not visible to the naked eye and also not mark the prints as in glossy or satin finishes. If you do not want worries, of daily maintenance of your kitchen furniture, this type of matt finish is a solution and a very good alternative when it comes to the final decision, of the furniture.
Benefits of matte cabinet finishes
There are a couple of benefits of matte kitchen cabinets:
- Texture: In many cases, matte finishes are great options for larger kitchens. Especially for those that contain open floor plans and lots of space. This is because matte kitchen cabinets do a great job of adding texture and layering to other gloss areas. These areas are often found on countertops and other kitchen sections. Matte cabinets bring a sleek look that helps class up any room.
- Concealing: Matte kitchen cabinets are great if you’re the kind of person who doesn’t want to be cleaning cabinet surfaces of smudges, stains and scratches too often. Matte finishes show subtler appearances and do not reflect light in the same way that does gloss finishes.
What kinds of matte finishes are there?
If you decide the natural look of matte kitchen cabinetry, then it is perfect for you. Your next step should be to decide on the type of material you prefer.
Matte kitchens are available in:
- Kitchen Matte laminate
- Matte lacquer
- Kitchen matte glass
- Matte satin lacquer
This will depend on what you’re looking for. A smooth finish or a textured finish. Textured surfaces can look absolutely stunning, but we should mention that they can be prone to picking up dirt and dust. Meaning that they may require cleaning more often.
Elegant and luxurious matte finishes
Matte finishes can make it perfect for a beautiful minimalist kitchen. The colour looks solid from all angles. Your kitchen will always have a smooth look no matter the time of day. Due to the nature of matte surfaces, they are available in a variety of colours. This will make it easier for you to mix colours together if you have a specific colour palette in mind. Given matte’s muted appearance it tends to blend very well with other materials.
Find a Partner for Your Kitchen Design
If you are feeling confused and you haven’t gotten a partner for your kitchen design Unica Concept is here. The shade matters when choosing gray for your kitchen cabinet colour. If you’re the traditional type, darken it up with a smoky gray. Go light for a contemporary, chic style or a distressed barn wood to unleash the shabby-chic in you. Unlike some other cabinet colours, grays will offer the perfect balance of warmth and neutrality, working well for any size kitchen and style.
Feel free to call us at 416-746-2226 or to send us an email at [email protected] We will help you to create a space very comfortable and attractive.