Commercial cabinets are a very important part of keeping your business or other commercial property organized. When you’re having new commercial cabinets installed, you need to know that you’re getting the right ones for the job.
At Unica Concept, our Toronto cabinetry experts can help you select the perfect cabinets for your commercial property from our wide variety of different cabinet styles, designs, and sizes. After we help you choose the perfect cabinets, we’ll also provide you with a high-quality cabinetry installation, and all of the products and services that we provide you with come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We’ve also compiled a few tips to help you select the perfect commercial cabinetry for any property:
How Strong Do Your Commercial Cabinets Need to Be?
When it comes to strength and durability, cabinets fall into three main categories:
- Business Cabinets
These are good for light use, so they’re ideal in offices or other business properties where they won’t need to withstand too much wear-and-tear. They’re great for light storage but won’t take to heavy use very well.
- Industrial Cabinets
These are stronger, heavier, and more stable than business cabinets, and they have a higher capacity. They’re ideal for light manufacturing or plant floor uses.
- Heavy-Duty Cabinets
These types of commercial cabinets are made of stronger and more durable materials, so they’re great for any industries that need to store heavy equipment in an unsafe environment. These will outperform and outlast lighter products.
Think about what you’ll be using your commercial cabinets for most, and what sort of environment they’ll be in at your Toronto commercial property to choose the proper strength.
Which Style of Commercial Cabinets Do You Need?
There are three basic styles of cabinets:
- Storage cabinets have horizontal steel shelves for organization and security of any equipment, and they’re the most popular style of commercial cabinet.
- Wardrobe cabinets are designed with a coat rod and a top shelf, and they’re primarily used to store uniforms or other garments.
- Combination cabinets are the perfect choice for any business in Toronto that could use both of these features. For instance, they’re perfect for janitorial staff because they can store brooms and mops as well as any number of other supplies.
Which Optional Features Will You Need?
Once you’ve determined the strength and style of your commercial cabinets, you can think about the extra features you may need. Some of your options include:
- Mobile cabinets with casters for portability
- Vented cabinets to provide airflow
- Transparent cabinets to increase visibility
- Rust-resistant cabinets
- And more!
Our Toronto cabinetry specialists will work with you to select the perfect cabinets for your commercial property, and we look forward to assisting you. Feel free to call us at (844) 746–2226 or to send us an email at [email protected].